NeoMAD 3.1.4 release notes¶
March 5, 2013
NeoMAD 3.1.4 is a maintenance release that brings some enhancements and addresses bugs of NeoMAD 3.1.3.
- Improve the error message displayed when an invalid expression is used as a condition in the URS.
- Fix the usage of the
<applicationidentifier>parameter combined with platform-specific code.
- Android: fix the -source option used to compile the source code (set “-source 1.5”).
- iOS: now the Bundle Identifier of the generated project takes the value of the
<applicationidentifier>parameter declared in the URS (which is the
- iOS: allow to modify the Bundle Identifier in the generated project (then Xcode can be used to compile the project).
- Add the
DoNotObfuscateinterface. The classes that implement this interface will not be obfuscated by Proguard (when building a binary for Android, BlackBerry or Java ME).
Generic API for Android¶
- Allow to process received intents in platform-specific code.
Generic API for BlackBerry¶